Fit & Active "Sparkling"
Champagne. Almost everyone has tried it, it is a must-have for special events and there are even some people who indulge in it in the morning. Although we associate the most promising and high-end quality with “champagne”, there are sparkling wine alternatives that easily compete with classic champagne. In our Fit & Active “Sparkling” adventure we dive into the fascinating world of sparkling wines and learn about the special artistry required to produce “wine”.
This Fit & Active offer includes a hike through the vineyards with many views and interesting facts about the Moselle valley. Throughout the hike we will taste a few wines that tell unique stories about the region and will enjoy a few dishes of the region alongside it.
In the evening you will get a chance to taste test some our homemade “Winzersekte” (winemaker’s sparkling wines) and compare them to a few international sparkling wine alternatives.
One thing is for sure, corks will be flying!
This offer takes place from April 16, 2021 to April 18, 2021.
This offer includes
- 2 overnight stays in our guest rooms with a daily breakfast
- Evening snacks made of local products and a small wine tasting (Friday evening, starting at 6 PM in the wine tasting room)
- 5-hour guided vineyard hike with lots of information about wine growing, with complementary picnic
- Tour through our winery followed by coffee and “wine” cake
- Evening program with dinner and complemented by a sparkling wine tasting (Saturday evening, starting at 6 PM)
- “Kleiner Moselgenuss”, a small farewell gift
The cost for this offer with a stay in a double room is 238.00 Euros per person.
Information about our Fit & Active offers
Due to COVID-19 guidelines each Fit & Active experience can only be offered to a maximum of 20 persons at this time.
The hikes are guided by a certified wine and culture ambassador of the Moselle, who will explain all facets of the Moselle and its wine production in a clear and engaging manner. To offer you the most in-depth and sensory experience, all wine tastings are led by a certified sommelier. There is no better or more intensive way to experience the Moselle! The route for the hike consists of paved as well as un-paved vineyard and forest paths with a total elevation gain of about 300 meters. Secure and comfortable footwear is highly recommended, and a certain level of physical fitness is ideal.